Day 1: Introduction to ice climbing gear, and frozen waterfalls. Practice gear handling along with climbing demos.
Day 2: Climb easy waterfalls on top rope, under supervision of experienced instructors.
Climax film festival screening in camp. Barbeque and camp games.
Day 3: Work on dexterity with gear and climbing full sport length ice pitches. Also learn the dynamics of lead climbing. Back in camp, enjoy sumptuous meals with film festival screening, talks by adventurers and camp games.
Day 4: We move to a new area today. Learn techniques such as 'ablacov'. And get started with lead climbing techniques and practice. Back in camp, enjoy games, music jams and adventure films.
Day 5: Practice lead climbing. Back in camp, enjoy games, music jams and adventure films.
Day 6: Practice lead climbing. Break for camp early. Closing ceremony and party.
1. A world class festival vibe.
2. Experienced Instructors.
3. Ice Climbing Lessons for 6 days.
4. All technical climbing gear.
5. Room and board for 6 days at a cosy Himalayan homestay.
6. 3 sumptuous gourmet meals and snacks on each day.
7. Local transportation.
8. Medical experts.
9. Insurance for evacuation.
10. All permit fees.
11. Camp activities, film screenings, games and competitions.
12. Festival Kit.
13. Closing ceremony and party.